INTERESTED IN WORKING TOGETHER?
KEEP READING TO FIND OUT HOW!
Although hiring an interior designer can be overwhelming, it can also be very liberating and take a lot of stress off your back. Since it is scary to put your trust in someone else for such a major part of your life, I created this breakdown of services so that you know what to expect.
- Two hour meeting at the space of the project.
- We discuss what you would like done, the investment you can make, the style you prefer, the timeline of the project, etc.
- At the end of the consultation you will receive my notes ie any sketches, paint suggestions, vendors mentioned or anything I thought would be helpful to you during the consultation.
- Finalize the best service route to take for your project and when to start.
Room Furnish_____per room______
- Initial measurements and space planning, deciding what layout would work best.
- Walk through of Pinterest boards, moodboards, and design suggestions to settle on the perfect custom style for your home.
- Full design plan for the space through virtual reality- an opportunity to see exactly what the room will look like.
- 1 revision with up to three changes to tweak above design scheme.
- Full purchasing of all items neccesary as well as decor items and accent pieces. Accent shopping and personalization, as well as sourcing and customization where needed. This includes some designer discounts (I share them) and follow-up with the vendors if neccesary.
- Storage of all items until Install Day, including managing returns and refunds for damages, calculating amounts needed and keeping items in a dry and safe enviroment.
- Full installation of space. My team and I arrive the day of the install with all the items purchased. We remove all the previous items, install the new furniture, and finalize the styling of the room down to the last accent.
- Initial measurements and layout for the demolition plan.
- Space planning and full layout plan for the space, including 2 revisions up to 2 changes each.
- Full team of workers at your disposal for anything needed for the renovation. All trusted and gauranteed by Kayla LLC.
- All finishing selections including store visits for tile, paint color, floor selections etc.
- Full construction management for duration of renovation. On site problem solving, team management and attention to quality.
- Everything included in previous Room Furnish option.
The consultation. We meet up for two hours, take a tour of the space and talk about what your goals are for it. We talk about the needs of the people living and using the rooms, we talk about style, budget, and time frame.
You get a quote pricing out the project and everything that you will be getting from me in the process. It details what I will be working on and my fee, my contractors fee if needed, and materials. On it is also the timeline for the project and the payment schedule. Once that is signed we can begin our project.
All measurements and pictures are taken of the space and you share your Pinterest boards, Houzz boards and inspiration pictures with me.
You will receive a model version picture of the room. (virtual reality of what the room will look like when we are finished)
You are given 2 revisions to this design in order to perfect it to your taste and style.
Once approved, I purchase all the items and store them.
The install. Once everything has arrived, my team and I come to set up the room. This part of the process you are kindly asked to leave as the look on your face when you walk in and see the finished room is absolutely precious.
Sit in your space and enjoy it. Find happiness and calm and smile. Then send me a video of you telling me how much you love it (This is optional just something that always happens!)
This is also where recommendations are appreciated 🙂